Monday, November 18, 2013

#PackTheChuck

If you were on twitter last night during the Robert Morris/Kentucky game, you may have noticed Velton Jones, arguably the best player to ever wear the RMU uniform, go on a bit of a rant about fan support. I don't use rant in a negative connotation because Velton was spot on in everything he was saying.  Here are a few of the tweets.







These are only a few of the tweets posted by Mr. Jones, and as I noted above he is spot on. Come on Colonial Crazies, I know you exist, I know you care (you packed Latitude 40 on multiple occasions)! Time to Pack the Chuck on a regular occurrence.

RMU has over 5000 undergrad students now. If 15% (That's not a high number people!!!!) come out and make a student section, that's a student section 750 people. I'll bring you back to this piece that Chris and I wrote before the season began: Attendance Issue 

#PackTheChuck

Chris: Well put by the G.O.A.T of RMU hoops and our founding president. Not a lot to add here, I think basketball games are fun + a great way to show school spirit. The interest is there, just have to put it to use. See you Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment